- To train men and women sovereignly called by God in the deeper understanding of the Christian ministry and to prepare each student to evaluate knowledge in the light of scriptural truth.
- To encourage growth in Christian character for faithful service to the church and society through various professions in Christian ministries.
- To promote informed, reflective and effective engagement in the major issues and challenges facing the church and society in Africa.
- To enable each student to develop critical and creative, analytical and innovative thinking and research skills to address the concerns and needs of Christianity, the church of God and society.
- To build institutional capacity for research, transmission and preservation of knowledge in Christian faith.
- To offer undergraduate and postgraduate education and non-formal program that will enhance the academic and personal development of church leaders and members as life-long learners.
- To stimulate and nurture Christian commission, witness and service in church and society.
In addition to all necessary biblical and theological courses your training will include courses in Biblical Approach in Management of Organizations which is designed to integrate the findings of behavioural Science with classical practice of management. This is aimed to explain how managers, leaders and pastors can productively and profitably use qualitative techniques to analysing organizational problems.
A theological graduate is a leader of people that is why your training must open you to the study inter- alia
- How to pursue and develop vision,
- Effective Leadership Management,
- Clinical Spirituoprophylaxis and Psychotheology,
- Human Behaviour as the basic source in organizations and Leadership in Biblical perspective.
Basic to all the above is the study of the Bible, theology and practical Ministry together with opportunities to develop and sharpen your spiritual leadership skills.
Find out as the Holy Spirit would lead you to know about our spiritual climate, academic and ministry programmes. Opportunities at Godman Soteria Academy of Theology abound for you to learn and grow in every area of your life and ministry.
ONLINE PROGRAMMES – ENGLISH AND FRENCH
We at Celestial Godman Soteria Academy of Theology offer our courses in English and French and any Candidate whose first language is English or French should apply and complete his registration form online. Your Lecturers and supervisors would be assigned to you and your study materials would be packaged and send to you accordingly.
May the Lord bless you, and keep you: The Lord make his face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you: The Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace in every area of your studies in this Seminary and grant you the grace of supernatural breakthroughs in your family life and ministries in Jesus name.
Thank you and you are welcome.
Professor Bank-Ola, Steve PhD –
Professor of Theology and Development
Chancellor Godman Soteria Academy of Theology