The International Church Council Project is a Christian ministry to encourage and assist the Body of Christ in returning to her historic roots in a number of critical areas of doctrine. ICCP also addresses several areas that are new battle lines, though in reality, none of the battle lines are new. The enemies have simply dressed themselves in new clothing (Topic 24–Environmentalism is an example of old paganism dressed in modern clothing).
It is our prayer and hope that a wave of fresh obedience and a return to doctrinal faithfulness will seep over the Church. The ICCP serves in hope of being a catalyst to this end.
The International Church Council Project is a ministry of Coalition on Revival, Inc., a tax-exempt, 501 (c) 3 non-profit ministry dedicated to impacting culture with the Christian Faith, and especially the Church by providing a forum, aids and means to help her fulfill her mission to disciple the nations.
The Official Documents The Steering Committee of the International Church Council Project has approved these documents and considers these documents ready for use in churches, seminaries, Bible schools, and for personal edification. We do not claim the documents are flawless. We invite Christian leaders from each nation to form a twelve man committee of men from their own nation to officially approve each document in its present form or to submit recommended changes their national committee believes essential to the doctrinal integrity of any document. (We are asking only for changes critical to the doctrinal trustworthiness of the documents, not for minor preferences.)
If you meet the qualifications, we invite you to help gather a twelve man committee of theologically astute biblically oriented men in your own country. Our vision, hope, and prayer is that through this process the Body of Christ worldwide will with one voice declare to the false teachers within Christianity, and to the watching world outside Christianity, that we stand together in these Christian truths, and that those who oppose these statements of biblical Christian truth or teach doctrines contrary are in error and are admonished by the worldwide Body of Christ to conform their thinking and teaching to the true grace of God revealed in Holy Scripture and expressed in these documents.
The twenty-four documents of the International Church Council Project
- Biblical Inerrancy: Chicago Statement on Biblical Inerrancy
- Biblical Hermeneutics: Chicago Statement on Biblical Hermeneutics
- The Essentials of a Christian World View
- The Kingdom of God
- The Omniscience of God and Human Freedom
- The Pelagian Controversy
- The Judicial and Substitutionary Nature of Salvation
- The Trinity
- The Eternal Fate of Unbelievers
- The Lordship of Christ
- The Unity of the Body of Christ
- Church Discipline
- Culture, Contextualization and Missions
- Christians’ Civic Duties
- Biblical Economic Systems
- Marriage, Divorce and Remarriage
- Biblical Distinctives Between Males and Females
- A Biblical Approach to Counseling
- Israel & the Church
- The Education of Christian Children
- The Sanctity of Human Life
- God’s Law for All Societies
- Environmental Stewardship